You may be compensated for a workplace injury.
On-the-job injury can occur due to:
- Malfunctioning or faulty equipment
- Industrial accidents or explosions
- Dangerous and defective products
- Faulty or lack of safety equipment
- Exposure to toxic chemicals and substances
- Slip and fall
- Exhaustion due to excessive work hours
- Insufficient training
Have you been put in a harmful situation?
Injuries can occur for a number of reasons and while the severity of a workplace injury can vary, there is no excuse for putting an employee in harms way. Injuries transpire in various contexts, and it’s important to speak to a legal professional about potential options if an injury or illness arises as a result of employment.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious workplace injury, you may be entitled to financial compensation.